There are so many reasons I love my husband and today I am sharing 29 of them to inspire you to focus on what you love about your man!
Specifically, I’m joining up with the Happy Wives Tribe to share my never ending list of reasons I love my husband!
In a world that thinks that “happy and wife are an oxymoron”, Happy Wives is on a journey to prove love and marriage still go hand-in-hand, that happy wives do really exist!
I know happy wives exist because I am one of them!
Without further ado, here are 29 reasons I love my husband!
29 Reasons I love My Husband…
- He’s passionate about God. His love for God is evident in the way he lives and the way he loves me.
- He has vision – he dreams big dreams.
- He is the most brilliant guy I know.
- His logical mind complements my emotional one (not always painlessly, but often needed!)
- He opens doors for me and often pulls out seats in restaurants.
- He is protective over me. My husband is kind, even soft-spoken..but he’s fierce when it comes to protecting who he loves.
- He’s very affectionate and playful. I love it!
- He’s caring. He genuinely cares about others.
- He makes me laugh.
- He takes his role as provider seriously.
- He listens as I ramble and tries to connect the dots.
- He often disregards his comfort to accommodate my needs and many wants.
- He loves Christian hip hop and gadgets – and has made me adventurous in those areas.
- He tells me he loves me all the time.
- He gives me the most amazing rubs.
- He doesn’t care what other people think as much as I do (he keeps me balanced!)
- He is bold.
- He has this unique walking style – the other day someone said he walks like an African warrior!
- He picks up after himself.
- He is super clean and smells good.
- He enjoys being with me and misses me when we are apart.
- He helps out in the house.
- He’s learned to hold my handbag!
- He delights in my culinary skills..even when the skills part is missing!
- He loves to bless me and make me happy.
- He encourages me, he is my cheerleader.
- He is deeply loyal.
- He has a great sense of style: he’s our official home decorator and my personal stylist.
- He is my best friend, rock and hero.
My list keeps growing..
How about you?
Can you make you own list? (Husbands can write a similar list for their wives)
Most of us already know what we don’t like about our spouses. And the a tendency to dwell there. How about we do something intentional today? Remind yourself why you love that man God gave you? Our marriages can do with some giddy!
If you need some more inspiration, all about the why I love my husband journal and why the never-ending list is such a marriage-booster.
Then go ahead and share some of the things you love about your husband (or your wife if you are the husband reading this!) in the Comment Section below!
Also make sure to check out my follow-up post We are Happy, not Perfect!
Create the marriage of your dreams!