Hi friend and welcome!
I’m Ngina (pronounced GAY-nuh) and I am a Certified Marriage Breakthrough Coach™ and Author.
I believe your marriage is meant to thrive and on this site, I help newlywed wives navigate the early years of marriages so their marriage can flourish.
I don’t have a perfect marriage; in fact, I know what it feels like to have an imperfect one. And what it takes to create a great one.
I started this blog in 2011, initially blogging about personal growth and relationships. Later, I narrowed my focus and now write about marriage in the early years.
You can read more of my story by visiting my bio page here.
Why Intentional Today?
It is based on Hebrews 3:12-13
“See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.”
I have free downloadable resources for your marriage, including the popular eBook 49 Things Every Newlywed Couple Should Know About Marriage and Love
You can watch and subscribe to my YouTube video channel.
You can also visit the Resource Page where you’ll find more resources (book recommendations, husband blogs, e.t.c) to help your marriage.
My Books & Services
I have written two books. This posts includes affiliate links. See disclosure
- Blues to Bliss: Creating Your Happily Ever After In The Early Years. You don’t have to argue and stress through the early years of marriage. You (yes, you!) can change the dynamics of your marriage so you can enjoy marriage as God intended. The book is available as Paperback I Kindle I Nook I PDF I UK/Europe PDF) Or you can click here to go to book page.
- The Wedding Night: Embracing Sexual Intimacy as a New Bride is a no-fluff down-to-earth guide to help the newlywed wife and engaged woman become sexually confident in marriage. Buy the book Kindle I Paperback I Nook I PDF I PDF UK & Europe. Or Click here to go to book page.
- Need support, encouragement and clarity for your marriage? Sign up for Marriage Coaching. Click here for more information
- I am available to speak and teach on topics related to marriage and relationships and living a purpose-filled life. Click here for more information.
To help you navigate the site more easily, you can click the links below and you will be directed to specific articles, relevant to the highlighted topic.
Preparing for marriage
I believe that “healthy singles make healthy marrieds”. Marriage is amazing but it does not “complete” a person. As a single person, you are complete in God and should approach life as a whole person. Here are articles to encourage your single journey and help you prepare for marriage – click here
To get a sense of what I write about, start by reading these posts
My top articles on the blog
Here are some of my top articles on the blog
Maybe you have landed on this page and do not know who Jesus Christ is. Click here to learn who He is and how He can change your life.
Subscribe to my blog
Stay updated when I post new articles to the blog (1-2 times a week). Subscribe to my blog via email and receive 3 free gifts. Click here.
Ways you can help my ministry
Here are a few ways you can help my ministry
2. Subscribe to my email updates (and get access to Library of marriage resources, free). Click here to subscribe for weekly inspiration to strengthen your marriage.
3. Invite me (or recommend me) to speak at your event. Click here
4. Search my website for resources and articles to help your marriage. I have been blogging since 2011 and I have tones of helpful content on this site. Simply use the” Search Box” on the right hand side of the website.
5. Keep me in your prayers.
6 Share this website so more couples can find encouragement for their marriage!
Thank you for coming by, blessings to you and yours!