Thank you for visiting our missions page! I am so glad you are here.
Here you will learn about our vision and how you can be involved.
Where we are
My husband and I believe that Transformed People Change Communities!
We help people live meaningful lives through connecting their dreams to resources. We partner with organizations on the ground to equip individuals with skills and tools necessary for success, legacy and community impact.
What we do
- Partner with local organizations to train pastors, leaders and couples on growing strong marriages (Click here for 2016 calendar)
- Partner with children centers to provide food, shelter and education.
- Mentor newlywed couples through books and articles (IntentionalToday.com)
The Children Homes
1. Keumbu Orphan center, Kenya
2. Kings Kids Village, Kenya
1. Intentional Today
Intentional Today is our online marriage ministry dedicated to helping newlywed and earlywed wives create grace-bathed intentional marriages, through articles, books and mentoring.
The ministry is based on Hebrews 3:12-13
“See to it, brothers and sisters, that none of you has a sinful, unbelieving heart that turns away from the living God. But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,” so that none of you may be hardened by sin’s deceitfulness.”
2. Keumbu Orphan Center, Kenya.
We are friends of Keumbu Orphan Center. We help raise awareness about their needs and facilitate partnerships.
To learn more about this great orphanage, please visit www.keumbuorphancenter.com
Or find out specific information by visiting the following pages;
- Feeding Program. Click here
- Education. Click here
- Income generating projects. Click here
- Education center. Click here
Past projects for Keumbu
In the past and through partners, God has enabled us to carry out these projects at the orphanage
- Build a kitchen – Click here, here and here for details.
- Clothes Drive – details in video above.
- On-going monthly support
We are passionate about equipping people with tools and resources for success in life and marriage.
Before moving to the United States, we were privileged to organize marriage events (and singles events) through our local church
In 2015 and through partnership with a local church, we organized our first “long-distance” event, a pastors and leaders marriage conference, in Kenya. Read more here
In 2016, we held our second annual marriage training and community outreach. Click here to read the details
Please feel free to contact us for partnership opportunities for any of our projects above! (Orphan support and marriage training)
Also learn other ways we can partner and work together. Click here.
God bless you!